Dev blog on the Orca
Finally. It’s about to arrive. Soon it will be here. The joyous choruses echo throughout the infinities of space, where hitertho noone’s been able to hear… well… anything.
I won’t reiterate what CCP Chronotis has said, just check out the dev blog and behold.
I will, however, repeat the numbers here, that is, the preliminary role bonuses, stats and skill requirements. Enjoy.
- 3 hi / 3 med / 2 low slots (0 turret / 0 launcher hardpoints)
- 430 cpu / 940 pg
- 3 rig slots / 400 calibration points
- 50m3 drone bay / 25 Mbit/sec bandwidth
- Hitpoints – 46,000 structure / 6,900 armor / 9,750 shield
Required Skills to fly the Orca
- Industrial Command Ships 1 (new skill)
- Spaceship Command 5
- Mining Barge 5
- Mining Foreman 3
What will it cost?
- The ship is aimed to cost around 400 million ISK in capital ship components
- The Industrial Command Ship skill will cost 50 million ISK
- The Orca Blueprint will be around 1 billion ISK
- 250% bonus to range of tractor beams (70km)
- 100% bonus to tractor beam velocity (1km sec)
- 500% bonus to survey scanner range (~125km)
- Can fit gang mods
Industrial Command Ships Skill Bonus
- 3% bonus to effectiveness of mining foreman gang links per level
- 5% bonus to cargo capacity per level